Eat and chat at local Japanese restaurants.
Lunches are a way to bring AnimeChicago members together to try out some of the best Japanese food that Chicago has to offer.
Make sure to bring cash to cover your meal. Cash is the easiest way to make sure we all pay for the delicious food.
We can’t always all sit together. Depending on the layout of the restaurant, larger group outings might be split up for more friendly conversations!
Can’t make it? Update your RSVP ASAP. Having an exact headcount for the restaurant makes it easier to get the right size table(s) and location.
- Meets once or twice a quarter on a Saturday from 12:00 to 2:00
About the Restaurants
- We pick restaurants that are relatively relaxed and budget-friendly.
- We generally switch between well-known establishments and newly opened shops.
- Expect a rotating selection of sushi, ramen, and family-style restaurants.
- Have a great place to eat that we should all try? Let us know!